Super Doge Events
Scenario: Super Doge Events is an event company that manages large conventions. The marketing team has requested a site that displays stats from their events. You are given an array of event data from which to build a site.
Parameters of the project:
Given an array of objects of event data, display the following:
- Total attendance by city.
- Average attendance by city.
- Least-attended event by city.
- Most-attended event by City.
- Display the stats for ALL events.
- Create a feature that allows the user to add additional events to the array.
- Store the events in local storage.
- Create a feature that allows the user to sort events by city.
Check it out!